Friday, September 21, 2007

School Days 11/12 - More like Pimp Days

Psycho-Mode Katsura is a good thing. Trust me

I really don't care if this series is a train-wreck, because it's one of the most fantastic train-wrecks I have ever witnessed. Although I'm still pissed off Makoto didn't die of AIDS, which would've been the ideal case, imho, I'm glad how everything seemed to have wrapped up.

Let's all welcome the two newest members of the I'm-a-Giant-Slut Club

I actually hate myself for ever thinking Makoto was a human being. I mean, I can
understand the studio wanting to build up the suspense by playing out a separate ending before the actual ending, but in the context of Mama Sekai, it just made me hate Makoto more.

And he took 7 episodes to realize that he's an asshole... wow, just wow.

The end of 11 scared me a bit though... besides Makoto never making any sense in what he does, the whole reunion scene made me think everything might turn out to be okay for our illegitimate father... but thank God I was wrong.

Bad people bleed black, I thought everyone knew that

One alternate ending I might have enjoyed just as much would've been if Makoto Jr. grew up with the heart his father never had and Giga Drill Breaker'd his papa to another dimension. However, I found the reality very satisfying.

Gives Itachi a run for his money...

YES! Psycho-mode Katsura is always a good sign. Doesn't she kinda give off an Akatsuki vibe in that picture? Or am I just wanting Naruto to end too much?

+10 Speed??!! WTF H4XXX!!!?!!?

It's sad that the fight didn't last longer, it would've been so epic. And I wish one of them dual-wielded, that would've been pretty sweet too. And did anyone else notice Katsura's wicked speed boost? I thought Sekai leveled up from killing Makoto, but I guess she's no match for 1337-gear Katsura. Also, the "Oh Shit" look on Sekai's face is classic, but not as classic as...

Hey, that bag looks pretty cool, I wonder what's in it.... Oh... Snap...

And this is only 1 of 3 disturbing images for today's School Days episode, the last two to follow soon... I still can't understand why "compartmentalizing" her lover's body would do her any good, but I mean... she's insane, I guess... She must be pretty strong too for lugging that bag up to the freaking roof... anyway...

I guess that's the fast method for a c-section... but seriously WTF?

And if this doesn't take the cake for Most-Disturbing-Scene in an Anime award, this next one is a shoo-in.

I guess it's kinda sweet in a sick, twisted kind of way (DOUBLE WTFOMG??!)

I feel soooo bad for Kokoro, she might be the sole victim in this ridiculous show, but how can she not tell how PSYCHOTIC her sister is? Well, I wonder if Katsura will hold that head until it decays ala Faulkner or leash it so she could drag it around with her...

Despite nobody being sane and the main character being the biggest douche alive, I really enjoyed trudging through this show, and I'm especially amazed at how much it made me hate one character. I think one lesson we can take away from this show is to never go for the harem ending unless your ready for the pwnage, aka don't bone and disown.

2 comments:

Brian said...

watching anime
dreaming of having their lives--
this is ji kims life.

jk

ever notice those are your INITIALS?! cool...

Dave Shin said...

dude this anime is sooooo BAD. It has Sodom and Gomorrah written all over it!!!!

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. Designed by Nurudin Jauhari. Get Free Templates @ Free BlogSpot Templates