Friday, September 14, 2007

The Birth of a Legend

So, most people who are reading this will probably get a good laugh at the idea of me having a blog. Especially since I was vehemently opposed to any form of online communication for the last couple years for various reasons...

Then, why, did I finally break down and decide to start this nonsense?
It all started when a few friends of mine and I were having a heated conversation about Evangelion and the real meaning behind the ending, how many endings there were, what the crap are Evas in the first place, why is Shinji such a nublet, so on...
During all this, one of my friends suggested that I should start a blog and start ranting about anime there because when I get worked up about anime (at least most of them...), I can go on forever, but at least with a blog, people won't have to deal with how loud I can get.

That's the gist of it. But I'm not planning on making this into another anime blog; there are already enough of those to start evolving into a living entity on its own. Of course I'll be talking about anime most of the time, since it is what makes up at least 50% of my life--most people would say pathetic, but I say revolutionary, puahhaha--however, I want to post about other stuff I like, which will likely turn out to be somehow anime-related.

Hope some of you will keep reading, and we can have insightful debates about Kaworu's sexual preference into the deep of the night. Thanks.
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. Designed by Nurudin Jauhari. Get Free Templates @ Free BlogSpot Templates