Sunday, September 16, 2007

Naruto 370 - And I told you so...

That hidden jutsu better not be a Rasen-Shuriken you can throw...

I remember when Naruto used to be so much more awesome than it is now. I justify the fact that I'm still reading the manga to wanting to see the ending because I've been following it for so long now. It's one of those instances where you keep doing something only because you're afraid of wasting all the time you put into it (i.e. school, WoW, etc...)
But thank God for the last few chapters because it looks like our boy Kishimoto is about to wrap it up soon. I'd give it at most 40-50 chapters, if that.

Anyway, I love how Jiraiya is finally getting some more action lately, but that just adds to the theory that he's gonna die fighting Pain. It also looks like there might be some Tsunade-Jiraiya developments building here, but that'll count for nothing if Jiraiya does go and die. Either way, I have a feeling she will get involved in the upcoming Pain battle in one way or another. Maybe they'll die together, and Kakashi will become Hokage, and the the Sannin legend will come to an end (perhaps as a symbol of the new generation??). That's pretty depressing, though.


The enemies just keep getting more and more ridiculous.

By the way, did I mention how hott Pain is? If I didn't, he's hott. The more I think about it, the more I can see how it would be impossible for Jiraiya to beat Pain. I mean, the guy beat Hanzou, who wiped out flocks of Konoha ninjas and who could've killed all three Sannin easily but spared them (given that they were young and inexperienced...), and he controls the freaking weather, not to mention the sweet piercing job. No matter how awesome a character Pain is, it still pisses me off that these adversaries just keep getting too ridiculously powerful. I mean, I can suspend reality for a bit (apart from the reality I have to suspend while reading manga anyway...) and say that this new guy is the leader of Akatsuki, so we've known all along how powerful he was... on and on. But the fact of the matter is, how are the good guys supposed to beat enemies that could destroy all the toughest characters in the story by himself? It's like Aizen all over again... gahh... Alls I'm sayin is that Naruto better not turn into another DBZ.


Oh Snap! What happened to the Tobi we all know and love?

Hopefully there will be more meaningful developments, seeing as how 370 has begun to set up the finale of the series with Madara's mysterious appearance and some insight into what Naruto's really capable of.



4 comments:

Andrew Sun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew Sun said...

Watch it be something as ironic as Oodama Chidori XD

(Ignore the other post. I have no idea why that account posted)

albiethere4u said...

yo yooo

Dave Shin said...

um,m, its probably gona be a rasengan that can destroy the earth but golu and his z fighters come and kamehameha them to king kai's placew where naruto learns to also go into super saiyajin

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. Designed by Nurudin Jauhari. Get Free Templates @ Free BlogSpot Templates